Monday, May 12, 2014

Schoolday Skirt

I really like the vintage feel this little skirt has, and Lucie just loves the way it fits her too! We went out and took a few photos of this skirt in action in our back yard. This was after a day of play so it may look a little wrinkled and have a few food stains on it :0) I made her a little pair of bloomers to go under it because this is a little rough and tumble kinda girl and I am not a fan of seeing her "panty flash" on the playground or anywhere else she feels the need. SO we have a win win here! A cute pair of coordinating bloomers to make her look girly and cute, she can jump and roll on the ground, and mommy is happy! I put four different vintage buttons on the front that coordinate because I wanted to use some of my stash, but not have to spend any more money of buttons... I have so many! I am really happy with how this skirt looks and I know I will be making her more as she grows.

                                      There is a pink and white hounds tooth detail in the pocket area.




No comments: